Saturday 14 May 2011

Testing Results for April - May 2011 !

Welcome to The Number One Safelist Blog in the World!!!

All about Safelist Advertising is here in "Safelist Marketing Tactics" ebook!



Please apologise me I couldn't update this site sooner as I was busy creating Your Own Safelist Testing Service!!! Kidding??? Absolutely NOT!!!

Now you can get your own Safelist Testing Service at TrackAds.biz!
I developed this site to help you Online Marketers TRACK and TEST your Advertising resources. Join FREE and track two of your links (for smart use this could be enough) but you're highly encouraged to take our PRO upgrade option which gives you UNLIMITED ACCESS to the #1 TRACKER in the industry! Did I mentioned... in an incredible low price... Click Here to join now for FREE!

Below you'll find my advertising statistics of promoting TrackAds.biz Splash Page in period April 18 - May 14. I advertised my splash page to all Safelists listed at Safelist Organizer. Published results are only from Safelists that gave me signups (free and paid).

Well, this time I'll give you much better Safelist statistics. Not only the number of hits, you'll also find out how many visitors did I have from each Safelist and also the number of free and paid signups.

All links below are cloaked at TrackAds.biz! You can too cloak your links and Earn Huge Additional Income WHILE You Promote Whatever You Want! Click Here!!!


 Site Name  Hits per Ad  Visitors Free Signups  Paid Signups
 European Safelist

(from Solo Ad)
 548  11  5  2
 European Safelist

(safelist ads)
 35  9  3  1
 PIF43  237  5  3  1
 Home Page Solos  300+  4  3  1
 The List Auction  50+  9  3  1
 List Joe  60-80  11  2  1
 List Bonus  15-25  15  2  1
 Adz Quik  120-150  12  6  1
 SafelisteXtreme  40+  7  3  1
 Elite Safelist  50-80  6  2  1
 Interactive Safelist  20-30  4  1  1
Adchiever  20-30  19  4  1
 My Profit Links  40  8  2  1
 SOTAM  20-30  5  2  1
 Adsolutionline  50-80  7  1  1
 Smart Safelist  30-40  7  1  1
 Dragon Safelist
 4  3  1
 AdTroopers  20+  3  2  0
 Free Safelist Mailer  40+  7  0  0

NOTES:

Usually I don't buy Solo Ads. This one you see above is a part of my pro membership at European Safelist which costs only $7 monthly and... it's incredible good!

There are a lot of Safelists that gave me 1-5 Visitors but they are not listed here.

A Hit is just a click for credits. Visitor is someone who stay on page more then a minute, read content...

Please feel free to leave your comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment